Hi everyone,
i need to backup a sqlite database on a remote device for
configuration redundancy purposes. Due to a really slow connection
between the devices triggering rsync is not the best solution yet.
Although rsync is efficient it is transfering kilobytes of data to see
what it has to update. Because the updates are always one-way (from
the live database to the backup database) it must be sufficient only
to transfer the updates.
I don't get the right idea for my application. Something like
capturing the querys that update the database and transmit them to the
remote system would fit the purpose, but that seems to me very
complicated to teach the database.

I'm stuck with my problem so perhaps here is someone with a really
clever idea.

Sorry for my bad english,
greetings from hamburg, germany
Till