Just in case anybody else is interessted. I created triggers for my
database that look like:

SELECT CASE
        WHEN (SELECT redundance('<here the statement>') !=0)
        THEN RAISE (ABORT, 'backup on redudant database was not successfull')
END;

My custom function redundance then executes the statements on the
redundant database (by sending the statements over a socket to the
second device) When it failes it returns something not equal 0 so the
statement has no effect.

I think that is fine for my purpose.

So last question. Is it difficult to deploy my custom function
(redundance()) with the shared library so that it is accessable from
all applications including the PHP scripts?
Is there a tutorial for building the librarys with custom functions?
I bought the SQLite Guide Book, but found nothing yet.

Thanks for your support so far!
Till