-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Griggs, Donald
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 2:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Generic speed testing

Regarding:  "On my AMD system the tests seem to be CPU bound."

On that note, I believe the test creates a 625 megabyte database before
deleting most of it and vacuuming down to a tiny size.   So I guess
included in the test is not just one's disk speed, but how fast one's
operating system can allocate the space and how fragmented the result
is.

This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using
multiple scanners. We believe that this email and any attachments are
virus free, however the recipient must take full responsibility for
virus checking.
This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be
privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of
this email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for
any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.