Hello CAVALO,

Sunday, August 24, 2008, 12:12:05 PM, you wrote:

CS> salutations,

CS> so, I should just import the sqlite3.c file into
CS> the project, not linking to sqlite3.lib?
CS> is it necessary to #include this file in main.cpp,
CS> or do we only need to import it in the project?
CS> what about sqlite3.h?
CS> is just "sqlite3.c" necessary for this?

CS> thank you in advance.

I created a library project, then in the dependencies, told the
environment that my program depended on this library and when I build, it
automatically includes this library into my program.

Project/Project Dependencies is the menu.

When I rebuild my app, SQLite gets built with it. When I debug, I can
single step into SQLite if I need to.

--
Best regards,
 Teg                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]