ORM is always a tricky business.  My experience is that unless the
entity is very very simple, it's often inappropriate to attempt to do
1 row = 1 entity mapping.  If things are collections of points, then
by all means have a points table.  A lot of this type of stuff can be
made easier by 1) really understanding your object-model first and 2)
comming up with good mapping strategies for your objects.