Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> It also helps to know how you want to access/manipulate your data and
> what you want to do with it in SQL versus with your application. For
> instance, you could just store all the cad data as a blob, along with
> the attributes in columns.
Steve,

Hmmm... That's an interesting thought.  My initial reaction was "No, I
really need direct SQL access to the coordinate data".  But, thinking
about that a bit more, maybe that's not really true.  As you mentioned,
I guess I really need to work more on the details of what I want to do
with SQL and what I want to do within my application code...

Thanks for the input.

Jeff