Yes I did resolve it using a large hammer -

I just delete the previous sqlite backup file using ulink since for my
purposes its a total
backup anyway.

It would be good to know how to do incremental changes as an option -
let me know if you find a solution.

One thing I did notice is that the file permission were set to
-rwx-rwx-r-x instead of drwx-rwx--r-x as
I would expect using chmod 0775.

I think that PHP-PDO is a clumsy implementation.

*Ben Marchbanks*

www.magazooms.com <http://www.magazooms.com/>
Signature
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Phone: (864) 284.9918