My project essentially creates a backup of selected records from mySQL
in SQLite.

If I don't completely delete the previous backup (SQLite database file)
I cannot create
a new backup. In otherwords the database is locked and I cannot drop
tables etc....

Simple work-around for me was to delete the db file and start fresh.

If you are using AIR besure to "clean project" to move your sqlite
database to the bin-debug folder.
I had the same issue just today - I realized my updated SQLite table was
not being used by the debugger.

*Ben Marchbanks*

www.magazooms.com <http://www.magazooms.com/>
Signature
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Phone: (864) 284.9918