>>> Each NAS_000 ~ N storages have approximately 300,000
>>> files, the average size of file is few MB (not over GB).
>>> The broker servers (with SQLite library) are on the
>>> NAS
>
> It's not clear how many broker servers there are.
> One per NAS?

80 ~ 100 servers. and generally one per nas, but it can be connected
to any NAS. (so it's a number of combination)

>>> and The front-end web servers (more than 200 servers)
>>> communicate with living broker servers after request
>>> location from location addressing system.
>
> , which is implemented in MySQL, right?

Yes.

>>> There are high frequency read/write/delete operations.
>
> Let's say a few MB is 50 MB, so 300,000 files on one NAS
> would contain 5E7 * 3E5 = 15E12 = 15 TB
>
> There would have to be 20E6 / 3E5 = 67 NAS installations,
> all connected to 200 webservers via broker servers.
>
> I'm afraid the chosen architecture isn't scalable, and code
> tweaking in sqlite will not help much.
>
> Opening and closing one of 20,000,000 files for every
> logical transaction is not suitable for such a scale. An
> operation of that size should be able to construct a better
> solution.

Exactly. may be not suitable.

At this time, We have focused on the short-term efforts. If I solve
them, I'll report my experiences to this community.

All of your advices are really helpful to me.

Thanks,
Edward

edwardy...@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org