Hi,

I've been back-porting SQLite 3.x to CentOS 4.7 for some development
work.  I've been taking the SRPMS from koji.fedoraproject.org and
rebuilding them.

All has been fine through v3.6.7 but when I tried to recently upgrade to
3.6.10 (by just updating the SPEC file and rebuilding), the YUM updater
no longer works.  In particular the python-sqlite package exits with an
error when it tries to read it's cache file (I assume that it's a SQLite
DB).  I checked the in-between builds and one of the changes in v3.6.8
has triggered this error.

Is there anyone else with a similar problem?  FWIW, I've also done this
under CentOS 5.2 and it also breaks its YUM too.

Thanks,
Tuan

P.S.  Please reply all since I'm not subscribed to the mailing list.