First, thank you both for your help !

I'm getting pretty confused :
When I execute the query SELECT "GENERAL.ID" FROM VIEW_GENERAL; on SQLite
Administrator (which uses an older version of SQLite than 3.6.10),
everything works fine, but when I try the same query with SQLite 3.6.10 on
command line, I get :

"GENERAL.ID"
"GENERAL.ID"
"GENERAL.ID"
"GENERAL.ID"
"GENERAL.ID"

meaning that it processes "GENERAL.ID" as text and not as a column name ...

Weird isn't it ?