All-

If this is a FAQ, please point me at the answer.  I've looked in the FAQ,
skimmed and grepped the archives for this list, read the
http://www.sqlite.org/testing.html page and others and still don't have
an answer, so I thought I would pose the question here.

I've been building sqlite from source on various UNIX platforms for quite
a long time.  I've recently converted to building from the amalgamation
sources, since that's what the developers recommend.

The old (multi-file) source distribution had a "fulltest" make target
which allowed me to do at least some verification of the build I had
performed on the various platforms.

I can't find any test target whatsoever with the amalgamation source.  Is
there an extra .tar.gz I can download that would add at least some
rudimentary tests for the version compiled from the amalgamation?  If not,
are there any plans to add a "check" or "test" or "fulltest" target to
the amalgamation source?

Thanks,

Tim
--