Joanne Pham <joannekp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am talking about "Insert". For Micorosft SQL server I don't need to
> "binding parameters " inside the loop.
> Only bind the first time(outside the loop) and inside the loop I just
> copied the new data to the variable(structure) that binded outside
> the loop.

Well, I guess it uses the same approach as for columns: you bind
pointers to local variables, then simply change those variables before
running the query. SQLite works differently - you bind actual values.
There's no fundamental difference - you just replace

myParamVariable = newValue;

with

sqlite3_bind_X(stmt, 1, newValue);

Igor Tandetnik