Hi Marco,

> SQLabs is proud to announce today the worldwide availability of
> SQLiteManager 3.0, the most powerful sqlite database manager tool
> for MacOS X and Windows.

Congrats on the new version.

I've revised my comparison table at:
http://www.tandb.com.au/sqlite/compare/?ml
to show your new version.

Please let me know of any errors or omissions there. I ran some quick
tests on the demo version.

SQLiteManager looks great. Some initial impressions:

1. Good to see that SQLiteManager supports editing of data in views
(where "instead of triggers" exist). (It did in v2.5 as well)

2. SQLiteManager fails in several actions when the table name (or
probably also the column name) requires quoting (eg if the name
contains a space)

Thanks,
Tom
BareFeet