Although your query doesn't make sense without any explanation of what
did you mean and how it is supposed too work I can provide you a
couple of observations:

1) Do you realize that select * doesn't make any sense in this query?
The only meaningful field will be ac.AcNum, all others will be
essentially trashed?
2) Looking at your query I can assume that none of your tables contain
column auNum. But nonetheless you're having "having auNum = 0" at the
most inner query. I guess it's not what you supposed to write there.

If these are not your problem then you better explain what do you want
to obtain from this query and what does it return to you.

Pavel