On 15 Sep 2009, at 10:27pm, Kavita Raghunathan wrote:

> 1) dont see a way to reuse schemas. In other words, I have say 10
> tables with the same schema. How would I prevent doing 10 CREATE
> table commands ? Would there be a way I can pass the schema as well
> as data into SQLite ?

If you find yourself doing this, you might find it better to
reorganise your data.  Merge all the tables into one table, and have
an extra column ('category' ?) to say which type each row is.

> 2)Also, do you reccomend a different .db file for each schema so
> that multiple threads can easily operate at the same time ?

If you do this, then question 1 is answered: duplicate the database
file (using file-handling calls, not SQL calls) and you get duplicate
contents.

Simon.