Roger Binns wrote:
> Nuno Lucas wrote:
>> (in fact, the code doesn't compile using the bundled
>> 3.4.2 version on my Ubuntu 8.04 machine).
>
> Are you sure it is the virtual table api that is the problem and not some
> other ones.  I haven't changed my virtual table code in years - the last
> change was when create_module_v2 was added so I no longer had to keep track
> of when the modules were in use (and hence safe to delete).

I looked into it just a bit and it seems the reason is the use of
sqlite3_int64 in the xRowid method.

sqlite3_int64 doesn't seem to be defined in 3.4.2. Probably the callback
prototype was modified to use it although binary speaking there was no
change.

I also haven't modified the code for a couple of years. I wasn't even
aware of the create_module_v2() function. Have to take a look at it.

Regards,
~Nuno Lucas