Hi Everyone,

I'm using sqlite on a JFFS2 file system (writing to NAND flash) so I'm
wondering what the best file system characteristics to report via the
xSectorSize and xDeviceCharacteristics methods are ?

http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/io_methods.html

(JFFS2 is in summary a rotating log journaling file system with extra
wear levelling and other stuff making it more suitable for flash
devices)

My concerns for the 'best' settings are based on both the data security
and performance aspects.

Many thanks in advance for any advice on the subject (or even just what
the 'right' questions to ask the JFFS2 people are !)

Owen