The OS that I am implementing this is SunOS and I have already tried doing
it by creating the file in /tmp but
but because of file I/O operations to reach /tmp. The speed of sqlite is
significantly slow (memory is 5 times faster than file system). Speed of
Sqlite is important for me. That's why I still working on the memory issue.

Thanks for the answer,
Serdar Genc