Simon,

you mentioned full-text search.
I just tried to search for mentioning of sqlite3_interrupt in the sqlite
sources
The main is the implemention of the function itself that just sets the
isInterrupted variable:

void sqlite3_interrupt(sqlite3 *db){
  db->u1.isInterrupted = 1;
}

but all of of fts_* sources lacks using this variable at all. I heard that
fts is implemented a little separately to the main core code. So I suppose
any job involving working with internal fts structures (packed data inside
blobs) currently can ignore checking this variable. Can someone more
familiar with the fts correct or confirm this?

Max