> The fts implementation does work in response to data gotten from

>  > SQLite calls, and feeds data back out via SQLite calls, which should
> > all start throwing errors and causing things to unwind.  Most
> > expensive fts operations involve lots of subsidiary queries into the
> > SQLite core
>
> But do any of these subsidiary queries involve a call to
> CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPT?

Simon,
Scott meant that most of the job fts is doing is actually calls to sqlite
core that checks this state very often. I just did a windows desktop test
with the fts3, my second thread is ordered to call sqlite_interrupt after 1
second sleep and different tests confirms his explanation (including phrase
search and mask search), everything works fine.

Max