I meant socket. I know sockets are FDs. My mistake, sorry.
Yes, I tried putting the call before Sqlite calls and it works perfectly. If
I put it between open and close it works, provided I dont do anything else.
For example, if I open the DB, ping, then run a query then ping again, the
second ping wont work.