On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

> On 11 Jun 2010, at 4:33pm, Jay A. Kreibich wrote:
>
> >  For what it is worth, "Using SQLite" has four or five pages
> >  specifically dealing with SQLITE_BUSY errors-- both how to avoid them
> >  and how to correctly handle them.
>
> Well, that somewhat increased the chances that I'll check out that book.

FWIW, Jay has kindly provided an advance copy of his new book (in a 3-ring
binder) which I will have on display at the SQLite table in the exhibit hall
at the Southeast Linuxfestl in Spartanburg, SC tomorrow (Saturday) and
Sunday.  So if you would like to look at hardcopy of Using SQLite, please
stop by.  More information on SELF-2010 at http://www.souteastlinuxfest.org/