Hi all, not sure if this is a bug or user error - any insight appreciated!

I have a schema that defines a two column primary key on a table - the docs
indicate this will create a unique composite key.  However, code running
"INSERT OR REPLACE INTO ..." many times over a long period of time eventually
produces multiple rows that have the same primary key - see below.

SQLite 3.3.6 on RHEL 5.4 from the RHN repo, I have a gzip of the db if it is
helpful?

Thanks - Steve

----- snip ----------

sqlite> .schema node_attributes
CREATE TABLE node_attributes
   (
   node_id      text,
   attribute    text,
   value        text,
   PRIMARY KEY ( node_id, attribute )
   );
CREATE INDEX node_attribute ON node_attributes (attribute);
sqlite> select count() as onlyone, node_id, attribute from node_attributes
group by node_id, attribute having onlyone>1;
2|lcdre36821|CONTAINERNODE
336|lcdre36821|CONTAINERNODE
337|lcdre36821|STATE
337|lcdre36889|CONTAINERNODE