Thanks Greg I will check your version :)

Pablo

-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Greg Burd
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 3:27 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Multithreading support approach

I think this will change with SQLite 3.7's new Write Ahead Logging (WAL)
feature.  Over in the Berkeley DB team we have put a btree that implements
transactional storage based on WAL under the SQLite parser/processor.  This
technique can support a different locking model and lead to a very high degree
of concurrency resulting in good scalability.  You can try out our version or
wait for SQLite 3.7 and see if it does something similar.

http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-5.0.26.tar.gz  :)

-greg

@gregburd and @berkeleydb on Twitter, Product Manager for Berkeley DB at Oracle
(so I'm a tad biased...)