Hello,

I have a question about manifest typing/data affinity. Assume I have created
this table:

CREATE TABLE foo (ROWID INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, key TEXT, attr TEXT, value NONE);

I was reading the Using SQLite book and came across page #38 (#60 on the PDF
version) where it states:

"None: A column with a none affinity has no preference over storage class. Each
value is stored as the type provided, with no attempt to convert anything."

So it seems that using NONE is a hint that different data types are going to be
stored in that column, correct?

My main question has to do with binding values to precompiled statements. For
the value column, should I:

a) use sqlite3_bind_value()?
b) store it as a string using sqlite3_bind_text()? Will sqlite3_bind_text()
allow SQLite to choose the proper data affinity even though I'm binding it as
text?

Thanks in advance,

-- Tito