I'm working with the Tcl interface to SQLite and am trying to do
introspection on the schema. I've figured out how to do databases, tables,
views, table columns, indexes, foreign keys, and the pragma settings but I'm
having trouble with triggers and analyze. The documentation for the analyze
command says they can do a *select *on table *sqlite_stat1 *but when I do a
select I get an error with 'no such table: sqlite_stat1'. I haven't been
able to find anything in the documentation that indicates how to get at the
trigger definition.

If you can help me with these 2 items it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
tomk