Simon Slavin explained on 1/6/2011 :
> http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/Data/microsoft.public.data.ado/2006-11/msg00033.html

Thanks again. I appreciate you taking the time to find this code.

This offering from RB writes one record at a time, which is what I'd do
currently either from an array OR an ADO rs. (Probably an array since I
find that much faster in VB)

What I'm looking for is a way to dump the entire recordset into a table
in one shot. <LOL!> Hopefully, Olaf's demo has more to offer in that
direction.

The irony is that my data files don't use commas or tabs as delimiters
(for good reasons) and so I can't use SQLite's commandline import
feature.

--
Garry