Hi Simon,

On Jan 31, 2011, at 5:49 PM, Simon Slavin wrote:

> On 31 Jan 2011, at 7:38pm, Tito Ciuro wrote:
>
>> So my question I have is, why would the second sqlite3_prepare_v2 statement
>> fail only on path-based iOS apps? :-/
>
> The other question is: Is it permissable to have two statements prepared but
> no further, for the same database connection.

What do you mean by "no further"? In my app, I use both statements. I have
trimmed down the code in this email thread to show the error. Be sure I use
these two statements later on. The reason I cache the statements is to save
time during inserts, since I use them a lot.

If having two statements prepared is not permissible, should't it fail on Mac
OS X as well?

Thanks,

-- Tito