On 9 Mar 2011, at 10:37pm, Armin Kunaschik wrote:

> Is it really DELETE and INSERT internally?

As far as you can tell when how SQLite behaves, yes it is.

> This would explain, why ctime is "invisible" inside the trigger...
> it's simply not there
> when replace is used.
>
> Maybe I should think about using a temporary table for that purpose...
> any ideas?

Why use a temporary table for it.  You appear to have two sets of data which
should not be in the same table.  One associates your primary key (the date)
with ctime, and another associates your primary key with text and mtime.  So
make two tables.  In one you use INSERT OR FAIL, in the other you use INSERT OR
REPLACE.

Simon.