From: "Afriza N. Arief" <afriza....@gmail.com>
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Sun, 15 May 2011 5:10 AM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] C++ Sample Code

The official programming API is in C and Tcl.

If you want C++ API, you need to use 3rd party wrappers or write your own.

To use C API, go to "SQLite Programming Interfaces" section at
http://sqlite.org/docs.html
On May 15, 2011 5:39 PM, "Don Ireland" <sql...@donireland.com> wrote:

> Thanks for taking the time to respond.  But I'd prefer to learn to use
SQLite.  If I use one of these wrappers, I have to depend on someone to
maintain it anytime SQLite is updated.  And from what I can tell, the last
update to the wrapper code was I n 2007.

The official programming API is in C and Tcl.

If you want C++ API, you need to use 3rd party wrappers or write your own.

To use C or Tcl API, go to "SQLite Programming Interfaces" section at
http://sqlite.org/docs.html

If you want C++/CLI API, refer to Microsoft ADO.NET API or Entity Framework.

Regards

Afriza N. Arief