Thanks for responding, Mr HIpp.

There are 1265 errors in all, but most of them look very close to something
like this:

        Invalid conversion from void * to XXX *

Or

        forward declaration of struct_ht

I thought it might be a pathing error (I had not added the path to the
directory where SQLite 3 is stored) but I did that and it didn't really resolve
anything.

R,
John