At 02:53 29/07/2011, Richard Hipp wrote:
>On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 12:27 AM, <res...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>I suspect that I will come up with other suggestions once I have a chance to
>dig a little deeper into the benchmarks.  If you have suggestions, please
>publish them here.

They are comparing orange with apples. They compare a <key,value>
data store with a Sql relational database. From their home page(1):
    * This is not a SQL database. It does not have a relational data
model, it does not support SQL queries, and it has no support for indexes.
So, they support simple queries ( = simbol) and not complex queries
(<=, >=, <, >, !=). Why don't compare it with Hadoop, Pnuts/Sherpa,
or similar No-Sql data stores?

(1) http://code.google.com/p/leveldb/