Hi,
        I am using C# windows application(.Net2010) with sqlite, and i need
to change the database table.
       Can you pls let me know, how to add or modify a new column/ table in
the existing Sqlite database that is in my client desktop machine.
I want the existing database to have its data, and only change the script
in order to add a new table/column.

Is there any way something like bat file  - to execute and update the
database file in client machine.
or any other way to execute the scripts( like oracle updation of script)

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks

- Madhan

This email and any attached files ("Message") may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you
receive this Message in error, inform the sender by reply email, delete the
Message and destroy any printed copy.
Any unauthorized use, distribution, or copying of this Message or any part
thereof is prohibited. Emails are susceptible to alteration. Neither Technip
nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for the Message if altered or
falsified nor shall they be liable for any damage caused by any virus that
might be transmitted with this Message.