On 22 Aug 2011, at 11:17am, Madhankumar Rajaram wrote:

>       I am using C# windows application(.Net2010) with sqlite, and i need
> to change the database table.
>       Can you pls let me know, how to add or modify a new column/ table in
> the existing Sqlite database that is in my client desktop machine.
> I want the existing database to have its data, and only change the script
> in order to add a new table/column.
>
> Is there any way something like bat file  - to execute and update the
> database file in client machine.
> or any other way to execute the scripts( like oracle updation of script)

You can download the SQLite shell tool from

<http://www.sqlite.org/download.html>

I'd guess that you would want

sqlite-shell-win32-x86-3070701.zip

You can use this to open your database file and execute any SQL commands you
want against it, including 'CREATE TABLE ...' and 'ALTER TABLE ...'.
Instructions and examples for using the shell tool can be found here:

<http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite.html>

Simon.