I sincerely doubt that sqlite is your problem as everybody else would be seeing
the same problem.

What is the prfmlt() function?  I would suspect whatever is interpreting your
output stream is the culprit.

I've seen historically where a period can mean end-of-line.

Michael D. Black

Senior Scientist

NG Information Systems

Advanced Analytics Directorate