> It's very easy to replace the SQLite functions with user-defined ones,
> so if someone wants to go the easy way (partial support for just the
> common western scripts) it's easy. And already done by many, if you
> search the mailing list.

It's exactly what I'm looking for. It could be my mistake but I searched the list and I couldn't find it. If not asking too much, can you suggest better
terms to use in my search?

You can try my quick and dirty "pseudo-universal" extension for less-than-perfect Unicode support.

Go download the extension at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26433628/unifuzz.zip. Take the time to fully read the explanations at top of the source file. Please report on my personal mail bugs and other issues.

--
<mailto:j...@q-e-d.org>j...@antichoc.net