I have this string:

   attach database ':memory:' as mem; create table mem.messages ( absid
integer, ..., replyto text );

(where the ellipsis represents a number of other column declarations). In PHP,
I do this:

   $dbh->query ($str);

where $str contains the string from above. It completes without apparent error,
but any attempt to immediately access the table mem.messages (such as via
insert into mem.messages ...) fails with: No such table mem.messages.

But:

If I take the string above and split it into two calls to $dbh->query - one to
attach the memory database, the second to create the mem.messages table, then
everything works as expected. Is there something I'm obviously doing wrong?

--
Cheers  --  Tim