It's one of the best programs I have tested myself. I have even suggested to
Bogdan to add forms to make it even a better application for covering GUI needs
for complex database like in my case where I have to deal with stock taking and
cartridges. I hope he do something about it because honestly is one of the
greatest applications I have ever tried on SQLite adminstration; highly
recommended by all means.