Subject: Re: [sqlite] Incompatible versions of SQLite on same system
From: Joe Winograd <j...@winograd.us>
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:10:43
Richard,
Thanks for the prompt reply - much appreciated! The machine with the issue is not onsite right now, but I expect to have it back in 4-5 hours. I will try your suggestion then and will post the results to the group. I have already complained to HP (both on the phone and in writing) and will file a report with Intuit later today. Thanks again, Joe