On 13 Jan 2012, at 1:46am, Joe Winograd wrote:

> Thanks for the clarification.

My pleasure.  Triggers do generally work in the most useful way.  Try coding it
and see if it works for you.

> Btw, is bottom-posting the standard in this group? As you can tell, I'm
> rather fond of top-posting. Yes, I've ready many of the arguments why
> bottom-posting is better – I simply don't buy it. But I'll be happy to comply
> with group standards.

Bottom posting is the proper way to do it.  I don't really mind top or bottom
post.  But the important thing is to trim anything you've quoted to just the
useful bits.  We don't need to see every single post to the thread every time
someone adds a new post.

Simon.