I don't mean to blow anyone off, but there are over 100 prepared queries
involved in a very interlaced manner.  Getting the EXPLAIN data is very
time consuming and since we've gone way past that point already by
obtaining call stack information, I am not interested in revisiting the
territory unless there is a very good reason for it.  At least I know we
can successfully upgrade to 3.7.5 without any performance issues.  It would
be nice to understand what is going on from that version forward, however,
because it is important that we be able to continue upgrades in the future.

--
John Elrick
Fenestra Technologies