Sorry, no. SQLite is embedded in our application and requires authentication and sync to server before you can get off the login page.

On 2/9/2012 9:33 AM, Tim Leland wrote:
Is the sqlite part separate or emended in the application? Is it possible to
just send me the .exe and test it on the scan gun?

-----Original Message-----
From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Jim Morris
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 12:22 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Compiling SQLite3 to run on Windows Mobile 6.5

It will definitely run.  Pelles is new to me.  Our application uses
SQLite 3.5.9 on WinCE 4.2 through 6.5 using C++.  I don't recall that we
had to change any source, but we did modify the shell for better input
handling, but there were probably some compiler flags we needed to set.
Been years since I had to touch it.