From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Random Coder
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 1:17 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Compiling SQLite3 to run on Windows Mobile 6.5

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Tim Leland <tlel...@wleeflowers.com> wrote:
> What software would I need to compile?

Persumably whatever software you're using to compile the rest of your
application.  Visual Studio is the common way to compile Windows
Mobile applications.

SQLite is a library meant to be used in another program.  While there
is a shell application available for some operating systems, that
shell isn't available for Windows Mobile (nor would it be useful to
most people if it was), so you'll need to integrate the library
directly into your own application.