On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Tim Leland <tlel...@wleeflowers.com> wrote:
> I can use CE if that's the problem. Can someone get sqlite3.exe shell to run
> on windows CE?

I'm sure someone can, but they'll need to know which architecture
you're running on, and possibly what CE components are in that
platform.

Depending on your build of CE, you might be able to just create a
project and bring in shell.c and sqlite3.c and compile it in Platform
Builder.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to help beyond that, I no longer have
access to Platform Builder or random CE devices anymore.  Perhaps
there's another CE expert on the list.  Failing that, you can try
asking for more specific help in one of the CE support forums at
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowsembeddedcompact

Good luck.