I am still playing with the sqlite setup in Visual Studio. Previously I found
success following the instructions at:

http://www.tsjensen.com/blog/2011/06/04/SQLite+On+Visual+Studio+2010+Setup+Instructions.aspx

But this requires the sqlite packages to be "installed" on the local computer.
Following the recommended procedure, I uninstalled all SQLite installations,
and copied the dll files to a project folder and added references to the dll
files:

http://magrawal.myweb.usf.edu/DataSourceProblem.JPG

I am sure that with these references, I could follow the instructions at the
following site to write the app:

http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/forums/p/76/266.aspx

But I want to create the data source visually and I am not able to bring up the
sqlite options in the data sources dialogs as I could when I had installed the
binary. My questions are:

1. Do I HAVE to use the setup files to "install" sqlite on the developer
machine to get the data source dialog options?

2. What is the minimal procedure for installation?

3. Why is the installation of 1.0.66.0 from SourceForge required to get the
visual functionality? What changed after this version?

Thanks
Manish