From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Joe Mistachkin
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 10:44 PM
To: 'General Discussion of SQLite Database'
Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLite data source in Visual Studio 2010

As of System.Data.SQLite version 1.0.79.0, design-time installer support is
included in the appropriate setup packages.  The instructions on the blog post
you linked to should now be considered obsolete.

NOTE #1: Since Visual Studio itself is a 32-bit process, you will need to
install the 32-bit setup package in order for the design-time components to
install and work properly.

NOTE #2: When installing the setup package, make sure that the option to
install the assemblies into the GAC is checked if you plan on installing the
design-time components.  In the next release, this box will be checked by
default.

--
Joe Mistachkin