From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Adam DeVita
Sent: 25 May 2012 16:37
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] FW: Problem with SQLite when deployed.

Simple thing first:

Did you ensure that the SQLite.Interop.dll is in the path that the PC is
searching?

regards,
Adam

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Peter Walburn < peter.walb...@omega-data.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an application written in C# .Net 4.0 Framework.  I use SQLite
> within the application.  I have recently updated from an older version
> of SQLite to the latest version as I have moved to .Net Framework 4.0
> and I received error messages about Mixed Mode Frameworks.
>
> Anyway, I do the development on an 64-Bit Windows 7 operating system.
> I use Installshield 2010 Express to create an installation for the
> application.  The application works ok on the Windows 7 PC, but when
> installed on a different PC (or on a Virtual Client PC using VMWare),
> I always receive a message such as:
>
> Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.  If you click
> Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to
> continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
>
> Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': The specified module could
> not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007e).
>
> I have tried to post this email about 5 times and it is always
> returned
> saying: "The message's content type was not explicitly allowed."
>

> Peter Walburn
> Software Engineer
> E-mail: peter.walb...@omega-data.com
> Units 44-46 Howe Moss Avenue, Kirkhill Industrial Estate, Dyce,
> Aberdeen
> AB21 0GP
> Tel: +44 (0)1224 772763
> Fax: +44 (0)1224 772783
> www.omega-data.com
>

> This is an email from Omega Data Services Ltd, a company registered in
> Edinburgh, Scotland, with company number SC192323. Registered Office:
> Maclay Murray & Spens, 66 Queens Road, Aberdeen, AB15 4YE. Tel:
> 01224-356130. Website: www.omega-data.com <http://www.omega-data.com/>.
> This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
> solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any
> views or opinions expressed or presented are those of the author(s)
> and may not necessarily represent those of the company and no
> representation is given nor liability accepted for the accuracy or
> completeness of any information contained in this email unless
> expressly stated to the contrary. If you are not the intended
> recipient or have received this email in error, you may not use,
> disseminate, forward, print or copy it, but please notify the sender
> that you have received it in error and remove the message from your system
> immediately.
> Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this email
> and any attachments have been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee
> that they are virus free, and we cannot accept liability for any
> damage sustained as a result of software viruses. We would advise that
> you carry out your own virus checks, especially before opening an
> attachment.

VerifEye Technologies Inc.
905-948-0015x245
151 Whitehall Dr, Unit 2
Markham ON, L3R 9T1
Canada

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by Converged,
and is believed to be clean.