I'm looking for an in-depth discussion of what each of the error codes mean,
like the one on the page

http://www.sqlite.org/c_interface.html

which appears from its position to be part of the current, up-to-date
documentation for SQLite.  However, that page has the title

"The C language interface to SQLite Version 2"

Should this say version 3 ?  Or is there an up-to-date version for SQLite3
which I can't find, and this one should be moved to a historical section ?

I note that the page talks about _exec() a lot whereas I'd expect a
documentation page for SQLite3 to be talking about _prepare() or something like
that instead.

Simon.