On 13 Sep 2012, at 10:39pm, Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:

> Links to the version 3 documentation, on the other hand, are plastered all
> over the homepage (http://www.sqlite.org), getting high-value placement
> right there under "Common Links" on the right-hand side, and featured on
> the "About" page (http://www.sqlite.org/about.html) and are relatively near
> the top on the "Documentation" page (http://www.sqlite.org/docs.html).

This is what I expected would turn up, somewhere, a discussion of what each
error code meant for SQLite3.  This has always worked fine for other things I
looked up and was very surprised to turn up something for SQLite2, which is why
I posted.  Should I now understand that there is no in-depth discussion of
result codes for SQLite3 ?

> How did you manage to fine the version 2 documentation page?

I think I googled 'SQLITE_ERROR', and that was the only page returned which
appeared to have more than the 'c_abort' page I'm familiar with.  But I just
tried it again and I didn't get the Version 2 page in Google's results.  Sorry
and all that.

Simon.